Wednesday, April 3, 2013

First Post, Here We Go!

Welcome! I am So excited about this blog!



First off, let me introduce myself. My name is Rindy and I have an amazing husband, two kids (2 1/2 year old daughter and 1 year old son..oh yes..you read those ages correctly), small business Entrepreneur and just overall a goofy, busy, down to earth kind of gal :) doing my best to live a good and honorable life on top of all my mistakes and downfalls.

What this blog is going to be all about is anything that can be encouraging, comforting, inspiring, challenging and/ or loving to those who read. I will be posting Bible verses, quotes, etc. and going into them a little deeper so that we can grow in Faith together and, in result, Grow deeper in Love with God and hopefully learn to love others in the way that God intended.




Even if you don't believe in God, Jesus or you feel like you have just been a little off track in life, Don't let that stop you from reading these posts! I challenge you to just simply read the posts and see what good can come from it. You won't know what kinds of good things can come from challenging yourself unless you try.

I challenge each of of you to read these posts and consider what they say. Let the words soak in.
Take A Leap of Faith with me!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Woo! Hoo! Thank you so much for reading it Kate!! I can't wait to moist more that are more in depth and different!

      Delete
  2. Love it!!!!! I can already tell is m going to love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm just happy people are reading even my first post! Thank you!

      Delete